Sakura-Con photoshoot details are below. Please read!
- We have 6 photoshoot spots open on the weekend during Sakura-Con. If you live within an hour of the Seattle-metro area, please book with with us during another date. We are available for local photoshoots all year and would like to open up these spots for people who are not so local.
- Photoshoots are 2 hours long.
- Photoshoots are $200 per shoot. The maximum number of people in a shoot is 2.
- 50% of the payment will be needed by PayPal before the photoshoot to reserve a spot. This is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining can be paid with either a card (we have Square) or in cash at the photoshoot.
- There is no maximum of how many photos you will receive.
- If you have a location or type of location in mind, please let us know, otherwise we will pick the location based on your character.
- Once we’ve processed the images, you will be able to download them from our website.
- NEW! Refer a friend and both of you will get $20 off your shoots! Be sure your friend says your name to get the referral bonus. (Limit 1)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To reserve a spot..
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Your first and last name
- Tell us what you will be cosplaying as (please include if you will be having a prop or any extras)
- Tell us your preferred time along with a backup time, just in case your first choice is already taken.
- If you’re a little late, please text us to let us know. If you are going to be more than 20 minutes late, we will need to reschedule.
We will conducting photoshoots in Phoenix on March 17, 18, 19 and 20th.
We have two photoshoot spots per day. One in the morning and one in the evening. This is for optimal lighting conditions.
|Time||Friday the 14th||Saturday the 15th||Sunday the 16th|
|9:00 am (ends at 11:00am)||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved|
|5:30pm (ends at 7:30pm)||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved|
We will update this page with reservations as they come in so you know which spots are available.
To check out a portfolio of our work, please click HERE. Can’t wait to see everyone!!