**DUE TO COVID-19, photoshoots are suspended indefinitely. We will update this page when they become available again**
We are Elite Cosplay and we are cosplay photographers based out of Seattle. We offer cosplay photoshoots year round in the Seattle, Portland and Vancouver B.C. areas! Check out our photoshoot information below and send us an e-mail.
Seattle, Portland and Vancouver B.C. cosplay photoshoot info:
- Photoshoots are 2 hours long.
- Photoshoots are $200 per shoot. The maximum number of people in a shoot is 2.
- 50% of the payment will be needed by PayPal before the photoshoot to reserve a spot. This is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining can be paid with either a card (we have Square) or in cash at the photoshoot.
- There is no maximum of how many photos you will receive.
- If you have a location or type of location in mind, please let us know, otherwise we will pick the location based on your character.
- Once we’ve processed the images, you will be able to download them from our website.
- You can check out our portfolio here.
- NEW! Refer a friend and both of you will get $20 off your shoots! Be sure your friend says your name to get the referral bonus. (Limit 1)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To reserve a spot..
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Your first and last name
- Tell us what you will be cosplaying as (please include if you will be having a prop or any extras)
- Tell us your preferred date along with a backup date, just in case your first choice is already taken.
- If you’re a little late, please text us to let us know. If you are going to be more than 20 minutes late, we will need to reschedule.
- For Seattle shoots, we will need a 2 week notice before your preferred shoot date.
- For Portland and Vancouver shoots, we will need a month notice before your preferred shoot date.
We typically book cosplay photoshoots in the morning or the evening. This is when lighting is best. Depending on the time of year, we’ll let you know the best times for those. If you are booking an indoors photoshoot, any time of day is fine.