Anime Expo shoots are now full. If you would like to be put on the wait list. Please let us know!!
Wanna shoot with us at a con? Here are the details!
- Photo shoots are 50 minutes long. This includes going offsite (nearby parks, buildings and hotels)
- Photo shoots are $50 per shoot and each additional person is $20. We would like to keep the maximum amount of people to 3.
- Each person is limited to 1 shoot per convention.
- 50% of the payment will be needed by PayPal before the con to reserve a spot. The remaining can be paid with either a card (we have Square) or in cash at the con.
- You will receive a minimum of 4 photos, there is no maximum.
- If you have a location or type of location in mind, please let us know, otherwise we will pick the location based on your character.
- Once we’ve processed the images, you will be able to download them from our website.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To reserve a spot..
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your first and last name
- Tell us what you will be cosplaying as (please include if you will be having a prop or any extras)
- Tell us your preferred time along with a backup time, just in case your first choice is already taken.
- If you’re a little late, please text us to let us know. If you are going to be more than 10 minutes, we will need to reschedule.
- For Anime Expo, we will be filming our shoots for educational purposes. This means setting up may take a few minutes longer than normal. 🙂
We are available Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Day 1, 2, and 3). The time slots available for each day are:
(Keep in mind that the 8pm time slot is when the sun is set/setting, this slot is best for cosplays that work well with neon lights, digital signs, and darkness)
I will update this page with reservations as they come in so you know which spots are available.
To check out a portfolio of our work, please click HERE. Can’t wait to see everyone!!