We’ll be at Sakura-Con 2019 for cosplay photoshoots! Details below:
- Photoshoots are 2 hours long.
- Photoshoots are $200 per shoot. The maximum number of people in a shoot is 2.
- 50% of the payment will be needed by PayPal before the photoshoot to reserve a spot. This is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining can be paid with either a card (we have Square) or in cash at the photoshoot.
- All photoshoots will be off site.
- There is no maximum of how many photos you will receive.
- Please let us know any location ideas you have in mind! This can be a specific location or a type of location. If you’d like an indoor location, please be aware that there might be permit fees.
- Once we’ve processed the images, you will be sent a file of HD images via e-mail.
- NEW! Refer a friend and both of you will get $20 off your shoots! Be sure your friend says your name to get the referral bonus. (Limit 1)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To reserve a spot..
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your first and last name
- Tell us what you will be cosplaying as (please include if you will be having a prop or any extras)
- Tell us your preferred time along with a backup time, just in case your first choice is already taken.
- If you’re a little late, please text us to let us know. If you are going to be more than 30 minutes late, we will need to reschedule.
- You are more than welcome to bring a family member, friend or significant other to the shoot. Just let us know! 🙂
We have two photoshoot spots per day. One in the morning and one in the evening. This is for optimal lighting conditions.
|Time||Friday the 19th (Day 1)||Saturday the 20th (Day 2)||Sunday the 21st (Day 3)|
|9:00 am (ends at 11:00am)|
|5:30pm (ends at 7:30pm)|
We will update this page with reservations as they are confirmed, so you know which spots are available.
To check out a portfolio of our work, please click HERE. Can’t wait to see everyone!!