We’ll be traveling to Houston and Dallas to conduct cosplay photoshoots! Details below:
- Photoshoots are 2 hours long.
- Photoshoots are $200 per shoot. The maximum number of people in a shoot is 2.
- 50% of the payment will be needed by PayPal before the photoshoot to reserve a spot. This is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining can be paid with either a card (we have Square) or in cash at the photoshoot.
- There is no maximum of how many photos you will receive.
- If you have a location or type of location in mind, please let us know, otherwise we will pick the location based on your character.
- Once we’ve processed the images, you will be able to download them from our website.
- NEW! Refer a friend and both of you will get $20 off your shoots! Be sure your friend says your name to get the referral bonus. (Limit 1)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To reserve a spot..
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Your first and last name
- Tell us what you will be cosplaying as (please include if you will be having a prop or any extras)
- Tell us your preferred time along with a backup time, just in case your first choice is already taken.
- If you’re a little late, please text us to let us know. If you are going to be more than 20 minutes late, we will need to reschedule.
We will conducting photoshoots in Houston on May 12th and 13th and in Dallas on May 14th and 16th.
We have two photoshoot spots per day. One in the morning and one in the evening. This is for optimal lighting conditions.
If you would like to do something indoors, we can offer a time mid-day (This is not listed on the time table below). If you would like to do that, please have a location in mind, and contact info for the location.
|Time||Friday the 12th|
|Saturday the 13th|
|Sunday the 14th|
|Monday the 15th|
|9:00 am (ends at 11:00am)||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved|
|6:00pm (ends at 8:00pm)||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved|
We will update this page with reservations as they come in so you know which spots are available.
To check out a portfolio of our work, please click HERE. Can’t wait to see everyone!!