Wanna shoot with us at a con? Here are the details!
- Photoshoots are 2 hours long. This includes travel time to offsite locations, setup and the shoot itself. All photoshoots will be offsite unless requested to be at the convention center.
- Photoshoots are $150 per shoot. The maximum number of people in a shoot is 2.
- Each person is limited to 1 shoot per convention.
- 50% of the payment will be needed by PayPal before the con to reserve a spot. This is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining can be paid with either a card (we have Square) or in cash at the con.
- There is no maximum of how many photos you will receive.
- If you have a location or type of location in mind, please let us know, otherwise we will pick the location based on your character.
- Once we’ve processed the images, you will be able to download them from our website.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To reserve a spot..
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Your first and last name
- Tell us what you will be cosplaying as (please include if you will be having a prop or any extras)
- Tell us your preferred time along with a backup time, just in case your first choice is already taken.
- If you’re a little late, please text us to let us know. If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late, we will need to reschedule.
We are available Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Day 0, 1, 2, and 3). The time slots available for each day are:
|9:00am (ends at 11:00am)||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved|
|2:00pm (ends at 4:00pm)||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved|
|6:00pm (ends at 8:00pm)||Reserved||Reserved||Reserved|
(During Sakura-con the sun will be setting at 7:35 pm)
I will update this page with reservations as they come in so you know which spots are available.
To check out a portfolio of our work, please click HERE. Can’t wait to see everyone!!