We’ll be traveling to the bay area to conduct cosplay photoshoots! Details below:
- Photoshoots are 2 hours long.
- Photoshoots are $200 per shoot. The maximum number of people in a shoot is 2.
- 50% of the payment will be needed by PayPal before the photoshoot to reserve a spot. This is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining can be paid with either a card (we have Square) or in cash at the photoshoot.
- There is no maximum of how many photos you will receive.
- Please let us know any location ideas you have in mind! We live in Seattle and have the power of Google, but we love getting suggestions from people in the area.
- Once we’ve processed the images, you will be able to download them from our website.
- NEW! Refer a friend and both of you will get $20 off your shoots! Be sure your friend says your name to get the referral bonus. (Limit 1)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
To reserve a spot..
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your first and last name
- Tell us what you will be cosplaying as (please include if you will be having a prop or any extras)
- Tell us your preferred time along with a backup time, just in case your first choice is already taken.
- If you’re a little late, please text us to let us know. If you are going to be more than 30 minutes late, we will need to reschedule.
We have two photoshoot spots per day. One in the morning and one in the evening. This is for optimal lighting conditions.
If you would like to do something indoors, we can offer a time mid-day (This is not listed on the time table below). To do that, please have a location in mind, and contact info for the location.
|Time||Thursday the 10th||Friday the 11th||Saturday the 12th||Sunday the 13th|
|9:00 am (ends at 11:00am)||Reserved|
|6:00pm (ends at 8:00pm)||Reserved||Reserved|
We will update this page with reservations as they are confirmed, so you know which spots are available.
To check out a portfolio of our work, please click HERE. Can’t wait to see everyone!!